- With the Weekend Camping Pass, enjoy general admission to the Southeast Overland & Outdoor Expo with access to the vendor/exhibitor area, all educational seminars, raffle, optional obstacle course, and optional off-road trail.
- Sites are available for check-in beginning Friday March 4, 2022 at 8:00am. Check in hours are as follows:
Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- On-site campground is by reservation only, sites are on a first-come basis and assigned by a camp host, they will be on hand to help you. Please camp only where camp hosts direct. There will be no reserving space for friends within the camping area. If you plan to camp with others, you must coordinate off-site with others in your party and wait to enter the camping area until your entire party is together.
- Vehicle restrictions apply: campsites are limited to motorcycles, tents, overland vehicles, and small overland trailers only.
- No golf carts, ATV’s or side by sides will be permitted on the property during the event, with the exception of staff and law enforcement. Bikes are an excellent option for getting around the event!
- Kids 12 & under arriving in your vehicle are free with any camping pass.
- ALL TICKETS ARE PRICED PER PERSON — Bring a copy (Print or Digital) for check-in.
- For those with limited mobility: we will have an area set aside in the campground close to the main road and close to ADA toilets.
- DRY CAMPING: There are NO hookups for electricity or water at this venue.
- TERRAIN: Camping is in an open, grassy area. NOTE: There may be uneven terrain – bring good leveling blocks, please don’t dig.
- WATER: We recommend you prepare like you would for an overlanding trip: be self-sufficient and bring your own water containers / food / cooking gear, etc. There will be bottled water for sale throughout the event.
- TOILETS: There will be porta-toilets and flush toilets. Please use toilets, not the surrounding areas.
- SHOWERS: You are also welcome to bring your own shower / water heating system, but there are no on-site showers.
- LAUNDRY: There are no laundry facilities on-site
- TRASH & RECYCLING: There will be bins on site, but please try to minimize your trash accumulation; pack it in, pack it out.
- GLASS CONTAINERS: (includes glass bottles, glass food jars, and anything made of glass) are not permitted at the F.I.R.M, please bring alternatives.
- Campfires will be permitted at the campsite and MUST BE in a raised and covered fire pit, no exceptions. Fire extinguisher MUST BE readily available.
- GENERATORS: Quiet generators are allowed, but must be turned off by 10:00pm. Use during the day to top off batteries.
- NOISE LEVEL: Please be courteous of other campers—no music, parties or other loud noises. Quiet time: 10 pm – 6 am
- SECURITY: Campground hosts will be on-site 24 hours and roving security each night. Be cautious and lock your vehicles and keep valuables inside. All gates will be locked from 11:00pm – 6:00am, with no entry and exit, aside from emergencies.
- FIREARMS: Venue rules state no firearms.
Weekend Camping Pass
Weekend camping passes are pre-registration only. Camping opens on Friday, March 4th. Weekend pass holders are invited to stay through the weekend with until Sunday afternoon. This pass allows you access to the exhibitor area, seminars, participation in raffles, as well as our optional off-road trail and obstacle course (for an additional fee.) Passengers need their own tickets, please see “Add-Ons”. Food trucks will be on site.